Location: O'Shaughnessy Galleries II and III
This exhibition features twenty objects donated fo the University of Notre Dame by rev. Edward W.J. Lindesmith (American, 1827-1922), along with six objects on loan from the Department of Anthropology, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution.
The objects in the exhibition are primarily Native American works Lindesmith acquired during his travels and tenure from 1880-1891 as a military chaplain assigned to Fort Keogh, Montana. The installation runs through December 2nd.