New Directions 2018 Midwest Undergraduate Conference in Gender Studies
The Gender and Women’s Studies communities of the University of Notre Dame, Saint Mary’s College, and Indiana University South Bend will host the 3rd biennial Midwestern Undergraduate Conference in Gender Studies April 27–28, 2018 at the University of Notre Dame.
We are eagerly looking forward to two days of conversation and collaboration focused on gender! The conference will consist of a series of individual panels comprised of 3–4 papers each. A faculty committee will select papers from among the submitted proposals and constitute the panels.
- All panels will be open to the public.
- All sessions will be held in 100-104 McKenna Hall, University of Notre Dame.
- Lunch and snacks will be provided on both days of the conference.
- There will be no registration fee for participants selected to present work.
- It is expected that all participants will attend the entire conference.
Thank you to the following for their support of the Conference:
Department of American Studies, Department of Anthropology, Institute for Latino Studies, Department of Irish Language and Literature, Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies, Liu Institute for Asia and Asian Studies, Department of Political Science, Department of Psychology,
Originally published at genderstudies.nd.edu.