On Friday, May 4th five American Studies majors presented their work at the fifth annual Undergraduate Scholars Conference at the University of Notre Dame. Featuring research conducted throughout the year and in a variety of different disciplines. Congratulations to these students and to all the students who presented at this year's conference
- Stephanie Perez: They Made It, Now What? A Critical Study of Cristo Rey High Schools’ Preparation of Latino Students for College
- Olivia Lee:Wollstonecraft, Kant, and China’s One-Child Policy: The Right to Education vs. The Right to Life
- Chrsitina Dines: Gender Roles Amongst the Homeless Population of South Bend, Indiana
- Amanda Gray: Dungeons, Dragons and ‘Dweebs’: American Role-Playing Games in the 21st Century
- Rebecca Page: The French Chef in America: Presentations of French Gourmet Cooking
For more information on CUSE of the Undergraduate Scholars Conference please visit cuse.nd.edu.